- BECOME A MEMBER! – Organizations like ours have more ‘clout’ with government and other agencies, if membership is shown to be growing.
- Help to save Tasmania’s agricutural and railway heritage – ask us how
- Help to foster an interest in the younger generation in the restoration and preservation of historic working machinery
- If you have the skills – help us by doing your bit to restore machinery and equipment that though old, can be brought to life again
- VOLUNTEER- see all the areas where you might fit here
- ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS? we need you!
- and any other way you can think of – all VOLUNTEER help is genuinely appreciated – and needed!
- If you’re a bloke, get yourself involved in the MEN’S SHED
- and of course, support in the way of SPONSORSHIIPS, FINANCE AND GOODS are very much appreciated
Please note that Redwater Creek Steam and Heritage Society may be able to provide you with work that will help you meet Centrelink requirements. Get in touch with us for more information.